Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Top 5 iPhone Apps

5. AroundMe

This is a fantastic tool for those emergency situations where you need to find the nearest pharmacy or bar (we all know they are of equal importance).


4. Airmouse

With Airmouse you can control your cursor from any location, so long as you are sharing a wifi network with a computer. I find it useful for when I want to turn my Mac off or close a program but cant be bothered to leave my bed. Note: - My desk is literally a foot and a half from my bed, I'm just super lazy.


3. Winterboard

For all those who have not yet jailbroken their iPhones and downloaded this wonderful tool, you have my sympathy. With Winterboard you can customize your iPhone's UI in ways unimaginable to most people.


2. Urbanspoon

This app has changed the way I think about finding food. It has a highly comprehensive list of restaurants and the reviews and categorizing of them has been accurate and relevant (at least as far as I have seen).


1. Twitterrific

This is my twitter-tool of choice for the iPhone and nothing I have tried thus far has the balance of ease of use and aesthetics. I feel this is a must-have for any tweet-a-holic. Though, I would like to see an adaptation of TweetDeck for the iPhone. Not sure how you could transfer the UI without making a mess of it though. Hmm.

No comments: